Create a Notes for Editors section
Create a Notes for Editors section at the bottom of your press release. This section should include some/all of the following information:
- Who to contact for more information (name, job title and organisation name), their phone number, mobile number and email address
- Who to contact for photos (name and organisation name), their phone number, mobile number and email address
- More information about the charity including some/all of the following: when it was founded, it's main purpose, where it works, who it helps and brief overview of its main projects. For example, this is the information that Acorn PR provides for one of its clients, the Hertfordshire Hearing Advisory Service:
The Hertfordshire Hearing Advisory Service is an independent countywide charity providing practical help and advice on all aspects of hearing loss. The charity offers free help and advice to people affected by hearing loss. It runs a free countywide Mobile Service, a Demonstration Room for hands-on equipment evaluation and drop-in Resource Centres across the county.
- The charity's address, contact details (phone/fax), website address and registration number
- More information about other organisations referred to in the press release. For example, if the press release is about a corporate partnership, include more information about the company here (which they should be able to provide).
- Any background information to the press release
- Further information on documents or statistics referred to in the press release eg. the name of the publication or a link to where the document/statistics are available